The Walt Disney Company Entertainment Manager, Art Services (3rd Shift) in Anaheim, California
The Entertainment Manager-Art Services will oversee the daily operation of the Art Services Crew at the Disneyland Resort, leading and managing Art Crew cast Members in the preparation, planning, installation, operation, and strike of live show entertainment offerings.
· The Entertainment Manager with the DLR Art Services department is responsible for leading the Art Crew in the coordination, installation, maintenance and strike of all scenic elements of shows and entertainment product. In collaboration and partnership with the Live Entertainment Production Teams, this role is accountable to manage and supervise all scenic elements and activity ranging from implementation, maintenance and sustainment of Events. Responsible for the processes and resources used to facilitate scheduling, labor tracking, procurement, expense budgets and reporting tools. Accountabilities include oversight of day-to-day schedules, time sheets, event requests, and warehouse asset tracking. Role requires leadership excellence, cast development and relationship building of assigned Cast Members through regular interaction and one-on-one meetings.
· Minimum 3 years Event Production experience or equivalent entertainment experience
· Minimum 1 year experience in a role of higher responsibility such as Coordinator, Lead, GFM or the like
· Proved familiarity with Entertainment Art Services
· Proven proficiency with various software/computer programs including Excel, word processing, Outlook
· Demonstrated problem solving, influencing abilities, negotiating skills and ability to provide effective feedback
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in mentoring, influencing and teaching others
· Demonstrated strong verbal, written and presentation skills
· Proven ability to initiate, organize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
· Demonstrated ability to give effective feedback and share creative and new ideas
· Demonstrated aptitude for budgeting and scheduling
· Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends, holidays and nights
· Willingness to learn and utilize new software applications as required
· Successful completion of the Emerging Leader Program or equivalent
· High school degree or equivalent experience
· Associate’s or Bachelors of Fine Arts degree or equivalent related
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits .
Job ID: 10026953
Job Posting Company: Walt Disney Imagineering
The Walt Disney Company and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or apply for a position, email Candidate.Accommodations@Disney.com with your request. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We will only respond to those requests that are related to the accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.