The Walt Disney Company Senior Web Engineer (Marketing) in New York, New York
This position is located New York, NY. We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
● The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack
● The opportunity to work with a world-class team of Engineers
● The opportunity to work on award-winning and complex apps and systems
● The opportunity to have an influence on the innovation of products used globally by millions
● The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative team environment
Amazing benefits including:
● Competitive salary with potential yearly bonus
● Up to 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
● Paid vacation, personal, and sick days
● Commuter benefits
● And more!
Create HTML5 animations and interactive front-end applications to support high visibility marketing campaigns.
Create Display Ad Banners using various tools and custom development.
Work on a modern stack consisting of NodeJS, Amazon Web Services and various toolkits.
Enforce code quality through test driven development.
Distill product requirements into design and technical specifications.
Collaborate closely with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define product requirements.
Bower and NPM
Grunt and Webpack
Basic Qualifications :
5+ years experience building compelling web experiences.
Experience in a NodeJS application development environment a plus.
Experience with HTML5 video, Dynamic Ad Banners a plus.
Experience supporting Marketing campaigns a plus.
Required Education :
Computer Science/Engineering Degree --or-- equivalent experience is preferred.
Job ID: 586417BR
Location: New York,New York
Job Posting Company: Direct-to-Consumer and International