The Walt Disney Company Great Season - Hospitality - Housekeeping Host (F/M) in Spotswood, New Jersey
Representing the fifth largest hotel hub in France, our 7 theme hotels are an integral part of the guest experience during a stay at Disneyland® Paris. Ranging from 2-star to 5-star, our hotels offer a variety of services: luggage handling, reception, room service, dining options, swimming pools, etc. Anticipating client needs and providing personalized service, paying careful attention to details, we ensure guest satisfaction by striving for service excellence at all times. Your day-to-day responsibilities The Housekeeping department is essential for creating an experience that meets guest expectations. You will join one of the 20- to 40-person teams that contribute to the cleanliness of our 7 hotels.
Responsibilities : Your duties will be:
• Participating in cleaning our hotels’ common areas (corridors, lobbies, etc.)
• Cleaning restrooms (toilets, sinks, etc.) and emptying litter bins
• Ensuring that outdoor public areas are clean and tidy
• Using a high pressure washer and floor cleaning machines (internal training is available if necessary)
• Participating in the reception and stocking of deliveries with the help of a forklift
• Delivering costumes or laundry to guests or employees
• Participating in moving furniture and elements of room decoration
• Creating personalised interaction with our guests (parents and children) in relation with the theme of your hotel
• Delivering various guest requests to rooms (additional pillows, infant cot, etc.)
• Orienting guests and improving their experience by offering alternative solutions or advice: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• You could be asked, occasionally, to clean rooms or change a bed
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and interested in developing your customer service skills in an international context
• A first work experience is ideal, but not required
• This position requires walking and standing for long periods, intensive use of stairs as well as carrying heavy loads
• You will work both inside and outside in all weather conditions (winter, summer, etc.)
• You speak very good French or English (level B2) as well as intermediate level French or English (B1) and a third European language would be a plus
• You are available to work weekday, weekend, and holiday shifts in the hours between 7 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• The opportunity to gain experience in an international context and manage complex situations
• With over 77% occupancy rates in our hotels, every day is a new adventure and there is no such thing as routine
• A chance for professional and personal development thanks to a decentralised management approach
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information :
CDD contracts from 2 up to 8 months (July and August mandatory).
The interviews will be held in Marne-La-Vallée for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
Job ID: 622092BR
Location: Spotswood,New Jersey
Job Posting Company: Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products