The Walt Disney Company Manager Product Owner (M/F) in Spotswood, New Jersey
Today, Disneyland Paris has positioned digital as one of its main growth and transformation drivers. To move forward, we are bolstering our digital teams and hiring a Product Owner to support the evolution of our eCommerce platforms. You will join a dynamic, newly-created team at the heart of our Digital division and work in an agile environment.
Responsibilities : • Defining and steering the functional and technical design of digital products (i.e. an eCommerce site) based on your customer insight and in line with company strategy in an agile environment
• Enhancing user/client value by monitoring and analysing product performance
• Steering an innovative Test & Learn approach
• Prioritizing developments and driving their implementation
Your day-to-day responsibilities
• Analysing the market and competitors
• Developing product vision and defining product characteristics (functionalities, services provided, etc.) adapted to user targets (buyer personas) based on innovative vision, study results and the work of UX designers
• Ensuring a seamless, optimal user experience through user testing
• Applying design thinking to propose improvements that optimise product profitability and user satisfaction
• Defining the indicators necessary for monitoring product performance and delivered value
• Developing a relevant product roadmap and promoting a continuous improvement approach
• Working with all the members of the multidisciplinary team to define backlog and identify the MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
• Steering studies and carrying out evolutions by coordinating multidisciplinary teams
• Taking delivery of product developments
• Managing related budgets
• Motivating multidiscplinary squads, fostering team spirit and harmonizing work methods
• Providing support for changes inherent in the transformation of methods & practices (Agile)
• Developing skills, the culture of success and user service
• Regularly communicating activity and results reports
Do you have the right profile?
• Ideally, you have a Masters or equivalent (bac+5) in eCommerce/marketing, and at least 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar webmarketing/eCommerce position, ideally in the tourism or distribution sector, in a digital or ‘pure play’ web agency.
• You are a true expert in the digital field, proficient in tracking and analysis tools (Adobe Site Catalyst, Content Square & AB tasty). You are passionate about digital innovation and proficient in design thinking, agile methods and lean startup.
• You are user- and results-oriented, focused on product profitability and user satisfaction
• You know how to run a multidisciplinary team and promote dialogue, team spirit and a productive working environment
• You have the necessary persuasive powers to assert the business vision, are comfortable in a decision-making role, and know how to facilitate communication and collaboration among various stakeholders
• You are rigorous, autonomous and have outstanding interpersonal skills
• Fluent spoken and written English and French is required (level C1)
Job ID: 604078BR
Location: Spotswood,New Jersey
Job Posting Company: Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products