The Walt Disney Company Marne La Vallée - Food & Beverage - Bartender F/M in Spotswood, New Jersey
Our Resort serves 21 million meals each year in its 55 restaurants and 13 bars/cafés throughout the two Theme Parks, Disney Village and our 7 Hotels (from 2- to 5-star), making food service a part of nearly every guest experience.
A wide range of service options and formulas are available to meet guest wants and needs: from traditional table service and fine dining to buffet meals, fast food, banqueting and room service, all prepared using fresh products.
Responsibilities : Your day-to-day responsibilities
• Preparing and serving contemporary and traditional cocktails while greeting, seating and making drinks suggestions for our guests
• Working different stations (bar, clearing tables, stocking, cashier, cleaning, etc.) and adapting to various service situations (allergies, menu changes, etc.)
• Ensuring that HACCP norms are respected
• Driving dynamic communication and a spirit of initiative within your team
• Sharing your know-how with colleagues, both in terms of cocktail making and the various bar positions and responsibilities
Do you have the right profile?
• You have a Bartending degree or certificate, work experience in a bar is a plus
• You speak intermediate level English (B1) and have good team spirit
• You work well under pressure and handle rushes easily and effectively
• While working at the bar, you are aware that you must be flexible to work mornings and/or evenings depending on your team’s organisation
The Disneyland Paris difference
• Unique food service working conditions which enable a good work-life balance: 35-hour per week contract, continuous shifts and consecutive days off
• A choice between overtime pay or paid time off
• An environment that promotes advancement and internal mobility: your career can take you from gourmet dining in one of our hotels to traditional restaurants in the effervescence of our Parks or banquet service in one of our convention centres. It’s up to you!
• A chance to participate, each year, in the Shaker Challenge, a cocktail-making contest open to all Disneyland® Paris bartenders. The winning creation then appears on the drinks menu in our bars.
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual Guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information :
This interviews will occur in Marne la vallée, France, for a Job Opportunity in Marne la Vallée, France
Job ID: 617838BR
Location: Spotswood,New Jersey
Job Posting Company: Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products