The Walt Disney Company Marne-la-Vallée - Food & Beverage - Waiter F/M in Spotswood, New Jersey
Our Resort serves 21 million meals each year in its 55 restaurants and 13 bars/cafés throughout the two Theme Parks, Disney Village and our 7 Hotels (from 2- to 5-star), making food service a part of nearly every guest experience.
A wide range of service options and formulas are available to meet guest wants and needs: from traditional table service and fine dining to buffet meals, fast food, banqueting and room service, all prepared using fresh products.
Responsibilities : Your day-to-day responsibilities
• Providing a warm welcome and quality service to all of our guests
• Performing all dining room duties, including serving guests, cashier station, setting and clearing tables
• Ensuring that HACCP norms are respected in your restaurant
• Demonstrating dynamic communication and a spirit of initiative within your team
Do you have the right profile?
• You have at least 6 months of serving experience, a hospitality diploma or certificate is a plus
• You speak intermediate level English (B1) and enjoy teamwork
• You handle service-related pressure and rushes easily and effectively
• You are aware that you must be flexible to work mornings and/or evenings depending on your team’s organisation
The Disneyland Paris difference
• As a server, you have a chance to create themed interactions with guests, offering them a unique Disney experience
• Unique food service working conditions which enable a good work-life balance: 35-hour per week contract, continuous shifts and consecutive days off
• A choice between overtime pay or paid time off
• An environment that promotes advancement and internal mobility: your career can take you from gourmet dining in one of our hotels to traditional restaurants in the effervescence of our Parks or banquet service in one of our convention centres. It’s up to you!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information :
Please note: the interviews will be held in Marne-la-Vallée.
Job ID: 612609BR
Location: Spotswood,New Jersey
Job Posting Company: Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products