The Walt Disney Company Marne La Vallée - Greeting - Custodial Host M/F in Spotswood, New Jersey
From the car parks to the Park entrances, from performance venues to the heart of the attractions, the Park Operations Division accompanies our guests on every step of their stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Courteous and efficient, we greet, inform and guide our guests, enabling them to enjoy a magical experience throughout their stay at the Resort.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
Part of the Park Operations Division, comprising some1700 Cast Members (Disney employees), you will join the Cleaning Department in a position that guarantees you a varied and exciting work experience at the very heart of customer relations.
Responsibilities : Your duties include:
• Welcoming guests and ensuring the cleanliness of the Resort while dressed in your costume and carrying the tools of your trade, respecting the high safety and hygiene standards at Disneyland ® Paris.
• Joining a 20- to 40-person team within the cleaning teams of the different universes (Fantasyland®, Adventureland®, etc.) where your cleaning duties will vary depending on operational needs and weather conditions (snow, ice, rain, etc.)
• Being proactive, anticipating guest needs, helping them to organise their day and making their stay unforgettable
• Improving guests’ experience in the face of unforeseen or special events (closed attractions, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• Being an ambassador of our environmental policy to our guests and controlling selective sorting at the litter bins
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and approachable
• You like working in a team as well as on your own
• You are willing and able to carry loads weighing over 6 kilos and use cleaning products
• You have a good command of French (B1) and basic English skills (A2).
• You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 6.30 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training to cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• Working every day in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
• Being in direct contact with guests from around the world
• And, especially, a chance to work in a unique, magical and enchanting environment!
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information :
This interviews will occur in Marne la vallée, France, for a Job Opportunity in Marne la Vallée, France
Job ID: 617841BR
Location: Spotswood,New Jersey
Job Posting Company: Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products