The Walt Disney Company Marne La Vallée - Hospitality - Lifeguard M/F in Spotswood, New Jersey
Representing the fifth largest hotel hub in France, our 7 theme hotels are an integral part of the guest experience during a stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Ranging from 2-star to 5-star, our hotels offer a variety of services: luggage handling, reception, room service, dining options, swimming pools, etc. Anticipating client needs and providing personalised service, paying careful attention to details, we ensure guest satisfaction by striving for service excellence at all times.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
At Disneyland Paris, guest comfort and safety are top priorities! As lifeguard, you will ensure a warm welcome and the safety of all guests around pools as part of a 10- to 15-person team.
Responsibilities : Your duties will be:
• Greeting guests at the hotel pool entrance, providing information, showing them the changing rooms and other facilities (sauna, fitness room, etc.)
• Demonstrating flexibility by ensuring a wide range of tasks such as pool supervision, cleaning, safety drills, greeting, first aid, etc. - no two days are alike!
• Working as a team and participating in emergency drills to form the necessary team cohesion for rapid intervention and consolidate your skills
• Ensuring guest safety and being available to offer the highest quality service
Do you have the right profile?
• You have a valid lifeguard diploma (BNSSA, NPLQ or similar) and first aid (PSE 1) certification
• You have the right reflexes and are capable of making the right decisions in an emergency situation
• A first work experience is ideal, but not required
• You have a good command of French (B1) and understand English (level A2)
• You are available to work weekday, weekend and holiday shifts in the hours between 7 am and 11 pm
The Disneyland Paris difference
• A permanent, year-round position which ensures job stability or a temporary seasonal job with personalised guidance by your management team
• Each of our hotels has an in-house fire fighter and Disneyland® Paris has its own Response and Rescue Centre in case of an emergency
• The possibility to take revalidation courses for your diplomas (paid for by Disneyland® Paris for permanent (CDI) employees)
• Advancement opportunities through the Talent School (internal management school), to apply for an assistant manager position
• A multicultural environment with guests and colleagues from around the world
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• You work with a full set of new and frequently updated equipment
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information :
Please not the interview will be handed in Marne la Vallée, France, for job located in Marne La Vallée France.
Job ID: 617904BR
Location: Spotswood,New Jersey
Job Posting Company: Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products